Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My Mom is a Dominatrix

Turns out my mom is a dominatrix.

I never knew this until this summer after I graduated high school.

Mom was pretty young when she had me-- 19. I am 18 so she's 37. I never knew my dad-- he ducked out when I was a baby.

Guys seem to think she's hot. In fact, she has what I would call "boy toys", younger guys that could have even been my boyfriend. Say, 20 years old, or 21. Or 22. I had a talk with her once and told her she'd better leave any of the boys I was interested in alone. For some reason guys seem to glue their eyes to her and lose the ability to think straight when she is around.

I know she is sexually active. She's always dated a lot, and I've had "Uncles" that stayed over when I was young. Later she just called them her guys, and I learned to ignore some of the sounds I heard from her bedroom. She's hooked up with a couple of guys that lasted a year or so, but it never seemed to last. She never seems lonely though.

And there's this room in the back, I was never allowed to go in there. I would see her go in there with a guy sometimes. She'd never talk about it though.

Anyway, after graduating high school I worked at a local dry cleaners, gathering money for college. It was an 8-6 shift.

One day I was the only one there when the A/C broke, and the owner came by and decided to close early.

I got home at 3:00, a lot earlier than normal.

The house was quiet, though I knew my mom was at home. Her car was out front. So was another car. One of the "uncles" or boy toys, probably.

In the kitchen I opened the fridge and popped a coke and was taking a sip when my mom rounded the corner of the kitchen and almost ran into me.

"Whoa! Oh! Elisa! I had no idea you were home!"

I was too busy gaping to explain I had just got home.

Mom was wearing a full blown dominatrix outfit. A leather corset-singlet that didn't quite cover her crotch, exposing a black g-string. The top was undone so I could see her breasts, though her nipples were just barely covered. Any sudden movement and they'd slide out, for sure.

She was also wearing knee high leather boots and a collar.

I stared for a moment, noticing she also was carrying a leather braided bullwhip in her hand. It was coiled and blended in with the black leather outfit she was wearing so I didn't notice it at first. That and the fact I was staring at my mom's firm thighs and impressive cleavage.

I'm not lesbian. I'd kissed a few girls but I had never had sex with a girl up until then. And this was my mom, you know? And yet there was something so incredibly sensual and sexy about her that I had never sensed before and I was sure seeing now. I began to understand why some of those guys were such drooling idiots around her. She could be damn sexy when she turned it on.

"Elisa... I guess this needs some explanation." Mom was a bit apologetic. Not really too embarrassed, but a bit flustered. "I suppose it is about time you learned more about me anyway."

"I think I just have," I answered, sipping my coke and leaning back as nonchalant as I could. My mom's sexual escapades didn't surprise me that much any more, though this was the first time I had seen her in an outfit like that.

"Well, perhaps," she glanced back down the hall. "You know I am not exactly shy about sex. Well, I have sort of a specialty. I enjoy dominating men. You know. Humiliating and abusing them."

That was clear based on her outfit. I nodded slowly. "And you've got one now that you are in the process of abusing."

Mom laughed and nodded. "Yeah. Pretty much."

I shook my head. I am far from a virgin and my mom had always been very open about sex and relationships, so seeing her as a sexual person really didn't shock me at all. This was going to take a bit of mental processing though.

Her expression changed suddenly. "You know, you are old enough now. Maybe you would like to see? See what it is like? Maybe even... "

She hesitated, then said it. "Help a little."

The second shock of the day. It came as I was sipping some coke, which quickly spurted back up into my nose.  Ever had soda go up inside your nose? It fizzes, and expands, and comes shooting out and hurts and is just a horrible mess. I choked and coughed and mom helped me clean up and asked if I was all right.

"Yeah, that just hit me as a bit of a surprise, that's all. Um... you think I should help?"

"Well, just watch. This guy, his name's Kyle, he'd be doubly humiliated to have you come in and just watch me put him through his paces. And it's all about humiliation for him. Wanna see?"

Dazed, I nodded. "Sure. Why not."

Mom picked up a bottle of baby oil from a cupboard and led the way down the hall to a room that had always been off limits to me. Inside was a young man. Probably only a couple of years older than me, in fact he seemed vaguely familiar. Maybe he had gone to my high school a few years back? Or... I met him at a party?

Anyway, he was one of my mom's boy toys. She always has some younger man prowling around her.

Kyle was naked, wrists tied above his head and pulled high enough he was on tiptoe. His lean body looked kind of good stretched out like that.. He craned his neck around and saw me standing there and his eyes got big.

"This is my daughter, Kyle," my mother said in a commanding voice I had never heard her use before. "She has agreed to come observe your punishment and suffering. She may even laugh a bit when you cry."

Kyle looked unhappy and turned away. Mom slid in and chuckled with her lips next to his ear. "And you are going to cry, aren't you Kyle? You are such a wimp."

Mom put her whip down on a table with a bunch of other things, most of which I didn't recognize, and started rubbing the baby oil all over Kyle's ass. "Kyle, this oil will help keep your skin from breaking during the whipping. It also has the effect of adding a bit of sting. Are you ready?"

I stood back, well away from Kyle and my mom. Mom picked up the whip again and made it crack. I jumped, it was loud. How had I never heard that before coming from this room??? Was it sound proof or something?

"Mistress, please, I think I have changed my mind. I don't want this. Please, I don't want this."

Mom reacted to this guy's pleas by swinging the whip back and letting it fly. The sound of its impact was surprising-- a sort of slapping crack, followed by a whimpering cry from Kyle.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Can you repeat that?" Mom said.

"Please, mistress, I don't want this. Please don't whip me!"

This resulted in my mother swinging again, the whip streaking across Kyle's ass. He jerked and tried to get away, but couldn't. He was tied up.

"Elisa, head over to the front, where you can see his face. I want you to see him squeeze the tears out when I punish him."

I walked around to the front of Kyle. He was a good looking guy, maybe 25 years old. He had already squeezed a few tears out and turned his head, trying to hide his face from me. I gently took his chin and turned it back so he face me.

Just as my mother let loose with another crack of the whip on his ass.

He jerked involuntarily, cried out and tears streamed down his face again.

"Please mistress! I've changed my mind! I don't want to be whipped!"

I looked at my mom questioningly. Did this guy actually want to be let loose? Was she going to ignore that?

She looked at me and said simply, "He has a safe word. If he really, really wants out, he can use it."

Whaaacck!!! The whipped hit his ass again.

"Oh, my fucking god...." Kyle screamed. I stood up and went around to where I could see Kyle's ass. His man parts were dangling down beneath two bright red globes.

"Stop whining!" mom snapped at the man. "You know you love this, you are such a fucking pain slut, suck it up. It's embarrassing you to show what a wimp of a non-man you are in front of my young daughter. "

The whip hit him again, and Kyle sobbed.

"Does he actually have a safe word?" I whispered to my mom.

"Absolutely. He won't use it, because it means I won't see him and make him cry any more. And he loves to be made to cry, don't you, Kyle?"

Whaaaaackkk!!!

Kyle's ass was red and turning purple with welts when my mom finally stopped.

I have to be honest here, it was actually pretty fun to see some guy helpless and begging. And to see tears come down his cheeks. I don't think I'd seen a guy cry since I was in elementary school, and to see that, especially when my mom was actually causing it ruthlessly; that was cool.

So cool, in fact, I found my hand between my legs. Touching myself. Through my jeans, sure, but it was just so arousing to see this naked guy there getting whipped.

And his cock was hard! That was the real deal; my mom was whacking away at Kyle and his cock was standing up at attention! It made me want to take it in my mouth, or fuck him, or something.

But no. He was there to be punished and humiliated, not fucked. Mom made that clear by slapping his cock a few times, making him grunt from a few impacts.

I watched my mom whip that poor boys ass and back for maybe a half hour and not once did his cock threaten to go down. She dragged it out, giving him strokes every once in a while, with breaks in between. He never knew when another welt-producing strike would be coming his way.

This whole scene was soaked in eroticism and sex. I mean, there was a young naked guy that could very easily be a boyfriend, strung up naked in front of me with an erection, getting whipped. Except it was by my mom.  I was getting aroused. Let's be clear-- I was wet between my legs. My panties were soaked.

How do I know my panties were soaked? Well, I could feel them, but I confirmed. I reached between my legs and felt with my fingers. Then slid my fingers under my jeans, and maybe under my top as well. Hey, I couldn't help it. This was the most intense sex scene I had ever imagined and it was happening right in front of me. Live.

Mom put the whip away and came over to me, letting Kyle get a good look at both of us standing in front of him.

"So, what do you think? If you are uncomfortable with this, you don't have to stick around. I will give Kyle his final treatment. Or would you like to help? Either way is fine."

Mom was being really kind, not wanting to pressure me into anything, not like she could. I've been independent for a long time.

"Uh, I'd like to see. Maybe, well... let me see what the next treatment is and maybe I could help. Maybe not."

"Fair enough," mom said.

Kyle had the rope that held his arms high above his head slowly lowered. He must have been really tired from his whipping because he went straight down to his knees. Hands and knees. Or, maybe my mom had trained him well. He seemed to be well suited to being on his knees before us.

That's when my mom put on the strapon.

Shit, I knew what they were but had never seen one before. I thought they were mostly for lesbians, but she was clearly going to use it on Kyle! I stood back, my fingers playing with my clit, watching as she positioned behind the boy.

"Ass up! Get that thing up for me!" Mom snapped at him. He lowered his head a bit, got down onto his elbows and raised his ass.

"Spread your cheeks. You want lube? You don't need lube, do you?"

"Yes, please mistress, I'd like lube!" He cried out.

"Eh. I have a lubed condom on it. That's enough. Brace." And with that, mom positioned the tip of the dildo right at the entrance to his asshole, and pushed. Hard. Kyle cried out, his body shoved forward, and you could see his sphincter tense and relax, back and forth. I could tell because I was watching pretty closely.

"Fuuuuckkkk that hurts!!!" Kyle almost screamed as my mom got the dildo into his ass, past the head and well down the shaft.

"Brace yourself, bitch," mom barked.

He did, and the dildo started going in and out of him. I could see his puckering muscles clinging to the phallus, stretched and pushing in and out along with the rubber cock as mom rammed it in, pulled it out, and rammed it in again.

Each time she rammed he gasped, almost like that dildo was pushing the air out of his lungs.

I had never seen anything like this, and it was fascinating to watch. My mom's hips started undulating, ramming in and out, faster and faster, sort of like a guy.

I'd fucked several guys by then and I knew exactly what a guy did when he had me underneath him. Well, mom was pounding away as hard, or harder than any of those guys ever had. I mean, this was fun. I was masturbating myself hard now, just watching my mom butt fuck this guy. Except it wasn't like she was my mom any more, I think I had somehow floated her out of my mind and was just seeing a sexy older woman pegging a younger guy with her cock.

"You are bouncing around too much, bitch. Behave or I will make you behave," mom said.

"Please, mistress, I am doing the best I can!" Kyle begged, grunting between words.

"Fuck it." Mom said and reached down, grabbing his balls. She grabbed them hard because I heard him yelp as she grabbed, twisted and pulled them back. She hung on to them as she thrust, pulling back and making sure he stayed tight in one position so she could ram him harder.

I got down a bit lower to where I could see his junk hanging down between his legs and and saw his cock pointing straight down, rock hard. Just like when he had been whipped.

And there was a string of sticky liquid almost dripping down. It wasn't like he was cumming, it was more pre-cum. I wondered if he was just so aroused from being pegged by my mom that he was on the verge, or if the cock in his ass had somehow squeezed some fluid out. I don't know that much about male anatomy, in spite of having let it inside my body a bunch of times.

So my mom was fucking Kyle in the ass, pegging him hard, and he was grunting and moaning. She had hold of his balls and was yanking them, and I could see his sphincter wrapped around the dildo like a rubber band.

"Want to help?" mom said. She was a bit out of breath, apparently thrusting like that was exercise. That or she was getting off on fucking this guy in the ass. Or both.

"How?" I asked. I was aroused enough and had stripped half my clothes off just to masturbate while I watched them. I was ready to do whatever.

"Get that other strap on, over there. Put it on. Do his mouth hole," mom grunted.

There were several strapons hanging from pegs on the wall, and I chose one. I had never worn one before. I figured they were easy though, the cock was already in place and I just stepped into the harness, and buckled it. Then I buckled again, pulling all the straps tighter so it fit nice and snug (as thin as my mom is, she is still a bit heavier than me. I am skinnny.)

I positioned myself in front of him. Kyle was well trained and accommodating. He opened his mouth wide and I positioned my cock (such a weird concept that I had a cock and yet so fucking arousing) in front of his mouth and slid it in.

"Suck me," I said. "Suck my cock and make me cum. Do a good job."

I didn't have to thrust that much, mom was ramming his asshole hard from the back and his body was being pushed back and forth. So I gave it a bit of a thrust, coordinating my movements with hers.

Weird, I didn't think of it at that moment, but I realized later that was the first time my mom and I actually shared a guy. When we both had artificial cocks and were fucking him from both ends.

Kyle gagged on my cock but my mom said, "ignore him. Make him take it all."

So I did. I got the cock progressively further and further down his throat.

I never pushed in it long enough to really cut off his air. He just gagged and tried to throw up a bit.

"Switch places with me," mom said, pulling out of Kyle's ass. I pulled out of his mouth, wondering what she was going to do.

Well, she rolled Kyle over onto his back, slapped his face a few times when he didn't move fast enough and told him, "spread your legs, bitch. Just like the little girl you are. Open wide and my daughter's cock!"

He pulled his knees up just like I do when I am fucking some guy in the missionary position, and spread them. His asshole was right there and it was easy to slide in. It was gaping a bit, stretched out by my mom.

Then I realized my mom was getting on top of his face and shoving her dildo strapon down his throat; the same dildo that had been inside his ass a minute before hand! He took it, and it must have been smeared with shit from inside his bowels and tasted terrible, but mom pushed it in and he had no choice. It went inside and down his throat.

I shoved and pegged his ass good. Turns out the harder I pegged him the better it felt. The strapon had a sort of little extension I could feel if I positioned it right. It rubbed right on my clit and I started angling the cock downward so this little extension rubbed my clit and the harder I shoved the better it felt.

I was breathing harder and harder, I had been masturbating before I even started with the strapon, and the pegging was rubbing my clit and I was having so much fun with this guy, and my mom wasn't my mom any more she was just this gorgeous woman I was sharing this man with, and I felt it-- I was about to cum.

Mom must have known this was happening. She was watching me, and just as I was reaching a climax she leaned over and kissed me, holding my head and kissing me hard. I came while I was thrusting and kissing mom.

When my climax began to fade, I realized I was kissing my mother and sort of let go of her, slid out of Kyle, who sighed and moaned in an exhausted, miserable kind of way.

"I... I'm sorry..." I said to my mom.

"Baby, don't be sorry. I am so glad you got to cum, I just sort of... wanted to share it with you." She caressed me a bit, her hand on my face and neck. I felt so much a woman then, an equal to my mom. We had just shared a man and I had fucking had an orgasm while kissing my mother.

I didn't care how taboo the whole thing was, it had been sooooo damn hot, I didn't regret it.

"Time to give Kyle his reward for being such a good boy," mom said.

I moved away, letting mom take over. I was exhausted anyway, and if I was tired, Kyle must have been about dead; he had just been whipped and double pegged until his ass was flaming.

Mom moved to Kyle's ass again, and inserted the strapon, letting it sink deep. This time she didn't fuck him as hard, she just let it slid in and out.

She also took hold of his cock, which had never lost its erection during this whole time.

I lay back, half naked with a fake cock sticking up into the air, legs spread, watching my mom fuck Kyle in the ass while she jerked his cock.

"Come for my bitch," she said in a low voice. "Give me that semen. Let me see your body fluid. Get it out, come on, are you a man or a mouse? Give me some cum."

She kept demanding he cum, jerking him, fucking him in the ass, and all the time Kyle lay there grunting and moaning and looking like he might cum at any moment but at the same time like he was really hurting. Which he probably was. I mean, if some guy had pounded my cunt the way we had pounded his ass, I'd be bruised and maybe even bleeding.

"Cum for me, worm. Give me your fluid. Work it, get it out," mom kept saying.

She must have known Kyle pretty well because all of a sudden she grabbed his legs and hips and raised them up further, forcing his ass in the air.

"Cum!!! Spew that semen out!" She shouted at him.

And he did. Seconds later, with mom pushing the rubber cock deep inside him, a thick stream of white fluid shot from the end of his cock. It came out in a series of sudden, powerful spurts, strong enough the spurt all the way to his face.

I saw now why mom had lifted his ass up.

His cum lasted maybe 30 seconds of spewing stuff, but mom kept stroking and squeezing his cock and demanding more. She got more dribbles and it was clear Kyle was still in the throws of orgasm for almost a minute.

Finally, mom slowly slid out of him, inspecting his ass as he panted and lay on the bed, and said "you are gonna be bleeding for a while. I don't want to see you again for two weeks, at least. Give that time to heal."

"Yes... ma'am..." Kyle said, simply laying there, panting and moaning slightly.

Mom stepped out of her strapon and threw it on a table. I did the same.

Mom told Kyle to get dressed and leave. She led me out of the play room (I later learned to call it that) and into the kitchen where we both got a beer.

"You have a talent. I could see you enjoyed that, Elisa. We should do it again some time."

I had no idea what to say. So I said, "I'd love to."

2 comments:

  1. I love the mother daughters story and the mother being a dominatrix which was quite hot. my ex-wife had a close relationship with her mother who was in her 50s but being single she was always hot to trot willing to experiment. Her mom had already given me a good strapping over the arm of our couch and found out from my wife that we were into strap on play. Threatening a little blackmail with her daughter she threatened her by telling everyone our Secrets demanding to join us in the bedroom. That was a no brainer especially after her mother had seen me completely naked and coming from her strapping having fun in the bedroom wouldn’t be a problem. I ended up getting tag-teamed by the mother daughter strap on screwing and whipping me in the afternoons. I would eat one pussy while taking it in the ass so that they would have their own personal pleasures as well.

    ReplyDelete