Friday, August 4, 2017

Male Abuse

If you are reading this, you are probably familiar with at least some of the blogs I write. There are a number of them, exploring various kinks, mostly in the area of bondage, sensual domination and submission, sadism and masochism.

You can imagine that I get a fair number of inquiries, challenges and pleas from a variety of readers, mostly male, many begging me to engage with them to help them realize some fantasy or specific kink of theirs. I respond to most politely, but it seldom goes beyond that.

Recently, for some perverse and sickening reason, I actually decided to follow through with one of the queries from a fan. He said he was a bit of a masochist, a man who wanted to be dominated, tortured, to give himself to a woman for abuse.

Fine, I thought. Why not? I am a submissive in my current relationship, but I am a switch and with the right kind of man I can find it in me to dominate and enjoy my sadistic side.

After obtaining permission from my current partner, I responded to the gentleman and we met a couple of weeks later. At a starbucks. A nice, safe place.

I'm about 5'8", long dark hair and a reasonably nice body. I am not super skinny but an average weight, with nice boobs and ass, and slim waist. Being in my early 30s, I think I have been able to keep most of the looks I had in my 20s.

Shall we call the gentleman in question "Ed"? Yes, let's. Ed was in his 50s, not especially good looking, and overweight. I was a bit disappointed but... well, perhaps there was potential.

After a few minutes of getting to know each other, I cut to the chase.

"So, Ed, you want me to dominate you, and fulfill your fantasy of being dominated by a woman. Painfully dominated, is that right?"

Ed gulped and nodded. He had been nervous since he first laid eyes on me. Most guys think about getting inside me when they meet me, and I was sure Ed was no different. Sitting having coffee with a girl like me, discussing his sexual fantasies was probably close to overwhelming for him.

"OK," I said. His eyes got wide and I thought he was going to faint. "Let me make a few things clear. You come to my place. Four hours. I do whatever I want. Trust me, I won't do anything that will permanently harm or disfigure you. Otherwise, all bets and restrictions are off, no safe words. At the end you go free. Don't expect to see me naked, don't expect to fuck me. In fact, I can't even guarantee you will have an orgasm. But you will be dominated by me, and you will experience pain at my hand. You want that?"

He gulped again and nodded. "I'd love to, Polly. Whatever you say."

I grimaced. "OK, so let's start now. Don't ever call me by my first name again. I am either 'Miss' or 'Miss Plummer'. And don't call me mistress, I am not your mistress. That implies a relationship and we don't have one."

Ed nodded. "Yes, ma'am, P-- Miss."

"Don't call me ma'am, either, bitch," I said to him with a glare. I gave him a card with my address on it, and said "Saturday. 1:00pm. Show up at my front door, naked. No clothes. Expect to leave at 5:00pm."

I stood and looked down at the giant bowl of ancient flab and wondered why I was doing this. Because I really do want to explore my sadistic side, and this degenerate guy truly deserves to be broken into little pieces, I thought.

Saturday rolled around. I gave the guy about a 25% chance of showing up, and so had made contingency plans. But if he did show up, I was ready.

He showed up. He rang my door bell at exactly 1:00. I opened the door and looked at this putrid excuse for a man and said, "Why aren't you naked?"

I closed the door on his face.

Two minutes later the doorbell rang again. Ed was standing there, naked as a jaybird, holding his clothes in a pile. "I... I didn't realize you were serious, I am out in public here!"

It was true, my front door is visible from the street, but I didn't care. Not true, I did care. I wanted to humiliate the guy in public. I stood in the door for a moment looking him up and down, making him wait.

"Can I come in please?" He said, with urgency.

"Fine. Come in. Put your clothes over there, then on your hands and knees." I pointed to a bench I keep in the entryway. He was obedient.

"Follow me," I said.

He crawled behind me as we went into a bedroom in the back of the house. It is a punishment room, normally used when I am punished (I mentioned I am a submissive), or when a friend wishes to use the room for some BDSM play, which is fairly often.

"Turn around and put your arms up!" I barked. The poor man did as he was told. I fastened his wrists to a chain above him and then pulled it up, stretching his body up into a standing position, and then until he was on his tip-toes.

"Yeah. So... Ed." I leaned my face very close to his. "You fucked up big time. Remember you agreed I could do anything to you, no safe words? Well, yeah. That's gonna happen. You have a lot to be punished for, too."

I took out a ball gag and shoved it into his mouth, buckling it tightly behind his head.

"First of all, you arrived at my door and presented yourself fully clothed, completely ignoring my instructions. What an Ass Hole."

I have a black dildo, about nine inches long and two inches thick. It's big enough it can actually get inside but only with some pushing and prodding and... well, yes it is designed to bring pain, not pleasure. With this in my right hand, I used my left to spread his ass cheeks and then rammed it up his ass.

It wasn't lubed and from Ed's reaction it hurt going in. It took two or three really hard shoves to get it through his sphincter. I don't think I damaged him doing that, but couldn't be sure. He did make some interesting noises over the ball gag while it went in.

Once past his sphincter I shoved some more and got it all the way in, a good nine inches, so the fake balls at the end pushed against his ass cheeks. His anus was spread wide, and I could see the sphincter muscles pulsing, squeezing and pushing on the huge thing that had invaded his ass. Interestingly, he had a really stiff erection, too. I would have to work on that.

"Let's let your muscles work on that for a while. Now... you addressed me twice at the door. Both times, it was extremely disrespectfully. You are to use terms of respect at all times. Miss, or Miss Plummer. I explained that! But you are so damned self centered you thought I wasn't serious!"

I let him know how serious I was.

Ed needed a whipping. We started out with a flogger. Floggers are one of those BDSM specialty pieces that are designed to look horrible but in fact don't do that much. If you hit someone with a wide surface area, the impact is spread out and absorbed by a large area, which means the kinetic energy absorbed by the flesh is spread out.

With this guy it created a nice pattern of red marks on his back, and he made all sorts of screaming noises like he thought he was supposed to. I knew it stung, but it wasn't anything unbearable.

After about ten minutes of flogging, I decided to crank up the amperage a bit.

"You've paid for not speaking respectfully. Now I need to punish you for thinking you even deserve enough attention from me to be punished! I find you disgusting, and your desire to use me for punishment disgusting."

I switched to a single tail whip. With that baby, the same kinetic energy contained in the flogger was concentrated in a strip a quarter of an inch wide. I hauled off and swung that baby wide and watched as poor Ed jumped in surprise and pain. He yelped, not putting on the show he had thought he should, but actually reacting to real pain.

A couple more strokes and he was having trouble keeping on his feet. The difference in his reaction was seriously gratifying. "Come on, baby," I said to him. "Cry for me. Real tears. Beg me to stop."

He did, too. Tears were running down his cheeks by the tenth stroke. Each stroke was leaving deep red and purple welts, real stripes that were beginning to seep tiny bits of blood. I was breaking the skin. It felt good.

For some that would be a limit. For this asshole, he had come to me begging to be dominated and tortured... without limits.

Ball gags don't stop you from talking; they just make it hard to be understood and communicate disdain from the dominant to the submissive. He was begging through the gag, and I was enjoying.

"Please, oh... god, ohhhhhh!!!! AAhhhhgghh... please, no, please, mistress! Please this is too much! I can't do this, oh god noooooo!!!!"

He had slipped up again, calling me Mistress. The standard name submissives like him used for their women. The asshole was used to using women to dominate him for his pleasure. I hate men like that. They get off on being tied up and flogged by a pretty woman, they get off on the attention, they expect an orgasm or two from it, all very exciting for them. But they are essentially using the woman.

That wasn't going to happen with me. He was there because I needed an outlet, not because I was providing pleasure for him (even if the pleasure was pain).

When he had gotten to the point he was just blubbering non-stop and hanging from his wrist restraints, no longer trying to stand up, I decided to move on.

Moving around in front of him I raised his chin and made him face me directly.

"Hello, worm. You screwed up again. I am going to punish you for calling me Mistress. I am not your mistress. You should be so lucky. I am here for one reason-- to hurt you, and then hurt you some more, and then hurt you until I begin to feel satisfied. I don't feel anywhere near satisfied."

His eyes looked at me with fear and he began to beg again. "Please, Miss. Let me go. Don't hurt me any more, I can't take it!"

"How do you know what you can take until you've tried, slut?"

I had forgotten his name already. Slut seemed more appropriate. What was his name... Ed. That's right. Eh. He continued begging.

"Please, mis-- Miss Polly. Please don't hurt me any more! I... I didn't know! I can't take-- AaaAAHHH!!!"

He screamed again as I whipped him again, this time higher on his back, then moving down to the back of his thighs. The slut kept screaming. He was really in pain, more than he had ever experienced.

His cock was soft, too. That was a good sign. Guys with a hard cock are getting off on it too much.

Finally I stopped and he just sagged in the restraints, no longer trying to stand. I reached down and pulled the artificial cock out of his ass, which made him yelp again. He would have thanked me if he had realized what was coming next. That artificial cock in his ass had opened him up for what I was about to do.

A tight strap on. I have a good leather harness I have used with women for sex, and this time I placed a rather larger, longer rubber cock in it.  I lowered the restraints a bit so he went to his knees. Standing in front of the Slut, I shoved the cock to his mouth.

"Suck it. Make it cum."

Tears trickling down his face he turned and took the phallus into his mouth.

"Deeper!" I shouted. God, it felt good to see him trying to take a cock into his mouth. How many times have I been subjected to that?

I pinched his nose. "You breathe when it gets in all the way!"

He whimpered, gagged, opened wider and tried to get more in. He flailed, desperate from lack of air. I shoved harder, he took more. Finally I pulled it out and he gasped, panting for breath. A string of slime dripped from his lips.

"Lube!" I observed happily, shoving the cock back into his mouth. He took it, I shoved it, and face fucked him.

My hips shoved back and forth, just like I was a man fucking a woman, except I wasn't. I was a woman face fucking a man.

Just when he started making noises that sounded like he was going to die, I pulled out and went around to his rear.

"Open wide, slut..." I said, spread his cheeks and shoved hard.

He was still choking from the ass fucking but he had enough breath to yelp again. I really think I would have drawn blood had he not been stretched wide by the dildo I inserted earlier.

So I ass fucked him for a while.  Pushing my hips forward, imitating the motions I have seen men go through. I'd felt dozens of men inside me when they were jerking their hips like this, and it was an amazing feeling to be thrusting and jerking myself, this time embedded in a man.

Good god it was satisfying to hear him grunt with every thrust. I wondered if the cock inside his rectum was pushing his intestines out of place. Probably.

I really enjoyed fucking a man for once. I pretended I was a guy, feeling the pleasure of inserting myself and thrusting inside a woman. I thought about making a woman hurt by the sheer size of my cock, but thrusting anyway because it pleasured me. This piece of meat before me was simply there for my pleasure.

His cock remained flaccid, bouncing back and forth as I thrust and jerked.

A white brown sort of foam gathered around his sphincter where the phallus was reaming him out. I wondered what the fluid was. A mixture of stuff, clearly. Was he lubricating himself, just like a woman's vagina? I smiled at that idea as I thrusted and watched.

No, it was probably a mixture of shit, saliva, and blood. Whatever it was, it did make him slipperier and it was easier fucking him.

My hips got tired after a while.

"You failed to make my cock cum!" I barked at him. "Clean it off!"

I put the filthy cock in front of his face, the tip just touching his lips. At first he squeezed both his eyes and lips shut, but I grabbed his head and shoved it in, and he opened up.

The dirty cock slid in and he began sucking it clean. He grimaced, either because of the lingering pain in his ass, or because of the tasty filth in his mouth.

Probably because of both.

Once the Slut had cleaned my cock to my satisfaction I took it off and went around to the back of him.

"I think we've ignored your pathetic genitals long enough. Let's see what we can do with them," I said. The slut whimpered. I reached for his balls and grabbed them, yanking hard. The male slut yelped. I grabbed them hard in my fist, tight enough he couldn't wriggle away, even though he was trying.

It felt incredibly good to just grab as hard as I wanted, as hard as I could. I felt excited hearing him yelp and knowing that I was crushing sensitive parts of him.

Then I began punching. Pulling his scrotum out and making his balls into tight little punching bag with one hand, I used my other to hit him.

Every strike caused a howl. Every punch made him jump and wriggle.  It was amazing how much this male was reacting to my punches! Those little tiny globs of flesh in that little sack, every time I whacked them he sobbed and begged and cried. It really motivated me to just keep going.

I liked to hear him cry.

I stopped when my arm got tired of punching. Deciding to give it a rest I went to get a special treat I had arranged. I had obtained a humbler from a friend. We don't have one in the house normally, because, well... I am usually the submissive. But I had prepared. This humbler was a nasty one, it had a ball stretcher. Normal humblers pull the balls and scrotum back between the legs but that isn't enough to cause real discomfort for most guys.

This one had an extension that pulled the balls back behind the thighs, and then pulled them even further. It was adjustable.

The Slut felt me working on his scrotum and began to whimper and beg, realizing his torture was nowhere near over.

"Mistre-- I mean, Miss Polly, please don't do any more. I am stupid, I didn't realize. I need a safe word. Yellow! Red! Red! Please don't do anything more to me!"

I just chuckled. "Keep begging, I like to hear you beg," I said.

He kept on. "I really think you've hurt me, permanently. Something doesn't feel right in my insides. And I can feel blood trickling down, it's going to leave ooowwwww OWWWWWW AAHAHHAHA!!!!"

That was me cranking the adjustment on the humbler to pull his balls out. I stretched them until they were nice and taught and his testicles bulged, the scrotal flesh tight and shiny over those two small lumps of male flesh. Releasing the tension on his wrists, he dropped down, slowly lowering himself to the floor on his knees and elbows, trying to relieve the pressure on his balls.

The Slut was crying again.

"Stop crying!" I said and gave his balls a whack with a riding crop.

Of course, he didn't stop. I don't think he could, actually, he was in pain. As least, from the way his body kept writhing around it seemed like he was in pain. So I whacked him again, and again, and again. It was fun.

I had never realized just how much fun it was to cause a male pain. I mean, I had dumped enough guys in my life, I had seen emotional pain, but this was a man just writhing in physical agony as I kept hitting and stretching and pounding and whipping his most sensitive parts.

I stopped for a while. I was curious. I had never had a guy tied and and helpless like this before, where I could do anything I wanted. I knelt behind him and examined the taught skin of his scrotum over his testicles.

Gently. Every so gently I stroked them.

I could tell, this was unexpected to him. After a couple of hours of pain from being beaten, this guy wasn't expecting the gentle touch.

His cock started getting hard, even though he was still crying.

"Oh, baby. You are getting aroused! You like this, don't you?" I crooned to the pathetic slut as he lay on the floor, testicles stretched, still tied and helpless.

"No, Miss Polly please let me go... or... give me an orgasm... "

Now there it was. He wanted sexual pleasure from me. He came claiming he wanted to be dominated and hurt by me, but what he really wanted was a hand job.

I stroked his cock a little, watching it get hard as a rock. His crying and slowly been turning into moans, little whimpers of pleasure mixed with the pain.

I continued stroking, playing, just fondling his cock. Not enough to really get him to cum, but enough to make him think he might. I kept holding on to his scrotum tightly, but his cock was hard and pulsing, getting ready to spurt some fluid out when I stopped.

"Oh... no... please mistress please keep on-- AAAAAAAA!"

He yelled as my booted foot struck his balls.

"You are never going to learn, are you? I am *not* your mistress! You should be so lucky, you pathetic whore slut!"

I kicked him again, and again, and he stopped moaning and start crying again.

"You know something, you are without a doubt the most disgusting, slimy, awful disgrace I have ever met. You are old, fat, ugly, have a tiny cock and make me want to puke!"

I heaped abuse on him. It was heartfelt, too. He really was disgusting. I would never want to have sex with a guy like this and the only reason he was in my house with his clothes off was because it made it easier to get to his body to hurt him.

"You disgusting lump of flesh. Slave meat! Putrid vomit!"

With each insult I struck him again.

"I never want you to ever contact me again! Do you understand?"

He nodded vigorously.

"You stay away from me, I never want to see your hideous fat face again! You are good for nothing but pain, and you are a wimp at that!"

"Miss, yes miss, please, yes miss, let me go, let me get dressed and go and you will never see me again!"

His voice had a hopeful sound to it, as if he though I might actually let him go.

Suddenly I yanked on the rope that was fastened to his wrist restraints. This yanked him back up into the air, rising into a standing position once again. He howled in pain as the pressure grew on his balls from the humbler.

Once he was raised up I went ahead and released him from the humbler. It had been fun.

"Look at the clock. What time is it?"

Through is tears, the male slut looked and mumbled, "3:32, miss."

"You leave at 5:00, remember?"

A look of profound misery came across his face and he nodded.

I walked off to the side where I had a few items including my purse. I hadn't thought of doing this before, but as I was watching him there struggling, the thought came to me. My stun gun! It isn't really a gun, it's more of a hand held thing with two electrodes. You shove it up against someone and it shocks them.

I came back with it and showed it to him. "If I ever see you again, I will use this. Do you know what it is?"

He nodded, hard. "I will never come back!"

"Let me show you what it feels like," I said.

"NOOOO!!!Please, no, don't do it don't nonononononono AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The device let out a small snapping noise as it touched the flesh of his scrotum. Wow, did he jump! Oh it was so damn satisfying! I had that thing for a year now and this was the first time I had used it. He acted like he had been hit with a bullet, jerking back and screaming, writhing and flailing around.

I managed to keep hold of his scrotum and did it again. Snap!!! More screams and writing, gibberish now instead of begging.

We kept playing with the stun gun for a while. The slut seemed to like it based on the way he reacted.

Finally I let him be for a bit, pulling on his wrist restraints so he dangled with his toes about an inch off the floor. He was panting. His as was bloody, his balls were red and swollen, his body criss-crossed with whip marks. I had a drink and watched as he slowly rotated before me.

At 4:45 I asked the slut if he wanted to go home. He nodded his head vigorously.

"Then I must cum," I said. "Eat me, then you can go."

I let him down and stood before him, pulling up my skirt and exposing myself.

He had wide eyes as he looked at my exposed cunt.

On his hands and knees he crawled to me and buried his face in my pussy. His tongue slid out and began working.

He was OK. Not great, but with some urging and direction, he got me going. He was really, really motivated, too. He wanted to go home at the appointed time. 5:00. He had fifteen minutes to get me off.

I slid one leg over his shoulder to open my legs more, and give him access to my vagina. He took advantage and expanded his tonguing. "Stay on my clit. Just a little inside, most of it on my clit" I gasped as I got closer.

My orgasm came quickly and was huge. I shuddered and smashed his face into my soft flesh, demanding his tongue keep working as I felt the flood of warm pleasure cover my body.

When I had finished and pulled away from him I saw his cock was hard again. Very hard. Made sense, he had just had his face buried in my pussy.

"You may dress outside. Follow me," I said. I released him but kept him on his hands and knees as we walked to the front door. He was as naked as when he had entered the door, which was completely.

I threw his clothes outside, and pointed. "You may go."

He crawled outside and I closed the door.

The entire four hours had been extremely pleasurable for me. I had never released my inner sadist that way before. Prompted by my disgust of the slimy men that are my readers, the chance to finally get one tied up and to cause them real pain... it was marvelous.

My own man and dominant came home that evening about 7pm.

To get me back into the mood he had me strip and present myself. He then slapped my breasts hard several times, turned me over and fucked me in the ass, no lube.  After coming inside me he placed a butt plug in me to keep his sperm inside. I was once again a submissive.

Ed contacted me two weeks later via email to thank me. He apparently had healed up all right and was masturbating twice a day to memories of our time together. He asked if we could do it again some time.

I responded no, that the next time I might really hurt him.

6 comments:

  1. When a man wants to suffer from a woman
    Why do you still have to talk about a nursery?
    Otherwise I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touch with the stun gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll be using it again on someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Prompted by my disgust of the slimy men that are my readers, the chance to finally get one tied up and to cause them real pain... it was marvelous."

    "... the slimy men that are my readers" - So me? Mmmm ... Or ouch,in fact. I'm glad that assault was only verbal.

    That said, this is another very sexy story. I enjoyed your(?)/her rage and her cold approach to torture. She certainly has an evil streak - which is excitingly transgressive from a distance, though I wouldn't want to experience it at first hand. (lol)

    However, this final part offers a little vicarious revenge:

    "To get me back into the mood he had me strip and present myself. He then slapped my breasts hard several times, turned me over and fucked me in the ass, no lube. After coming inside me he placed a butt plug in me to keep his sperm inside. I was once again a submissive."

    It must feel very good to do that to you. Right now, I'd desarly love to give you a damn good spanking. (lol again)

    Thank you for the story yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An afterthought:

    "... turned me over and fucked me in the ass, no lube. After coming inside me he placed a butt plug in me to keep his sperm inside."

    That image of Miss Plummer having to spend the evening with a butt plug and a load of sperm up her lovely bottom is deliciously kinky. It's stayed with me for the last half hour.

    - jimmy (as was the comment directly above, which I forgot to sign)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was into female domination for quite a while and after I divorced I met a lady dominatrix and we actually became quite close tongue in pussy close. She would get so excited during a session she would have me eat her pussy to orgasm to finally release all her excitement from giving me a good whipping and strap on screwing. When I turned 45 mistress invited me to receive a birthday whipping with my own riding crop strung up by my wrists from her living room ceiling. She was dressed in domination leather and chains with bare breasts and her pussy openly covered only with chains hanging from a belt around her waist. Her naked husband/slave watched and videoed as mistress strung me up stark naked fondling my cock and French kissing me getting quite excited before the whipping. She wanted to take my mind off the pain of the licks of the riding crop on my bare flesh. Finally asked me to kiss the crap she inquired if I would allow her to not hold back and courageously I told her to give it to me good. The windows and doors were closed and she told me to feel free to let loose and cry out during the whipping. The first strike on my ass told me I made a mistake is it seared into my flesh burning a new fresh welt. My heart rate soared and my perspiration made me sweat as she struck me over and over again counting 45 strikes from my shoulders all the way down to my thighs. Truthfully I have never been struck with a riding crop before and I definitely was getting the birthday whipping of my life as I learned how intense the painful blows were. I knew my body would be covered in welts for days and it was all on video tape. When she finished she wrapped her body around mine and gave me a long lingering French kiss wishing me a happy birthday. She unchained me and kicked me out of her house telling me to call later.

    ReplyDelete