Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hand Job

It had been a long time since I had the opportunity to play with a man.

He was decent looking, well kept and muscular. His brown hair was straight and short, framing a firm face with a smile that must have wooed more than one lady. He was slightly taller than I, which gives men a natural sense of superiority, regardless of whether they realize it or not. When we stood next to each other, I looked up slightly, which worked rather nicely. It made us smile, simultaneously.

It had been a long time... since I had toyed with a man. This one was good, and I was looking forward to it.

While he knew I was a dominatrix, and claimed he was open to all that meant, it was clear he was something of a newbie. He had probably played with handcuffs during sex, or something like that, and thought it was a great BDSM experience. To me, he was something like a new puppy, something to cherish and enjoy as well as train.

We came home from that first real date, to my place. He, a perfect gentleman, opened my door, and served me as a man should, all with a pride in his expertise in social convention that showed an innate sense of superiority. We fixed drinks, and sat next to each other on the couch, our bodies touching each other, communicating to each other an unspoken understanding of liking, closeness and intimacy.

I was wearing a black knit dress, that was well fitted and outlined my body. The top ran in a crossover across my breasts, showing my cleavage to its greatest advantage. My long dark hair was loose, over my shoulders. The total effect was perfect, as we sat next to one another, finding excuses to touch.

His arm went around my shoulders, as he turned to face me. He touched my hair, brushing it out of my face more than it needed to be... he touched my leg, as my bare thighs crossed under my dress. He touched my face, to brush something off, and then his lips touched mine, as he kissed me.

It was a good kiss, and our hands roamed almost immediately, as his slid my dress up and explored my upper thigh, and my hand unbuttoned his shirt and reached inside. Our clothing continued to be pushed aside, moved and adjusted to allow access. One shoulder strap of my dress slipped down, and his hand pushed it aside, exposing my left breast. He cupped, and played, and we continued to kiss, exploring each other's bodies for the first time.
His kisses moved from my face to my ear, and then down to my neck. My sensitive spots... I had mentioned them casually during dinner, knowing he would remember and use the knowledge. I threw my head back to expose my neck, turning my head slightly to the side. His lips and tongue slicked along my skin and just as he reached my collar bone, I moaned.My hands found his hard member through his pants.


His reaction was priceless... his attention to my neck increased, at the same time becoming more mechanical. His male reaction was so predictable. His attention had been redirected to what I was doing between his legs, and I knew I had him.
In a moment he had brought my other shoulder strap down, and exposed my other breast. His legs moved over mine, forcing my legs apart. His hand that was up my dress pushed higher, searching for its goal.


I stopped him. My hand removing his, sitting up, and explaining... now was not a good time. I was not ready, and it was the wrong time of the month. Any number of reasons... the exact reasons didn't matter, as his mind was in a haze of desire. My hand still brushed against his crotch, keeping him stimulated as I explained our limitations, and hinted at the possibility of another date, at a better time, when we could be together more fully...

He was frustrated, poor dear. Yes, he was, and as my leg continued pressing against him and we kissed, I expressed my regret that he had to leave unfulfilled... my fault really, but what could one do?

Well, what could one do? Of course.. there were alternatives... and he hinted. I smiled... accepted. He would leave satisfied. Completely, but it was to be done my way. He was to submit himself to me, allow me freedom in providing stimulation, my own experience. He quickly agreed.

His shirt was mostly off, and I removed it completely. His pants were removed, and then his underwear. I in turn slid my straps back up, covering my breasts, and took him gently by the hand. He stood, with his cock erect and huge, and followed me in to the other room, and then down stairs, to the basement.

A couple of buckles and the cuffs were on him, and he was lying on the table, angled up at a 45 degree angle. He was getting nervous, a little afraid, so I straddled him, kissed him deeply as I rubbed his cock with one hand. He calmed, and even began thrusting his hips slightly in response. Thus committed, I made my way down his body, licking nipples, running my hands down his sides, bypassing his cock.

With a practiced motion, his knees were strapped in a spread position, and his ankles followed. He was now secured, ready for my attentions. I felt the thrill running down inside me, starting in my shoulders, down my spine and ending in my pussy, which was getting very wet now that I had him stretched and waiting at my command.

I slowly pulled a stool up in front of his prone, taught body. I applied lube to my hands, rubbing them together. Looking up at him, I saw him observing each careful step I took, as well as trying to see down my dress. A reassuring smile, and I applied some lube directly to his cock, which was hard and pointing up, almost flat on his stomach.

He let out a quick short moan, excited at the sensations, and how they held promise for what was coming.

I took his balls in my hand, and began manipulating them, pulling his scrotum out, and gently playing. His knees were forced apart by the straps, but he seemed so thrust himself out and attempt to widen his legs further to give me access. Such a nice submissive... he was doing well.

The lube allowed easy smooth movement and massage of the area between his legs, a hit of a touch of his anus, and then to the base of his cock. Slowly, I massaged his hard cock, enjoying the feel of his skin, the hard tissues inside, the thick vein at the bottom... a gentle pulsing. His muscles were already contracting slightly, and I was just reaching the head.



My fingers smeared the lube around the head of his cock, moving slowly, placing my thumbs underneath on the sensitive underside. A gentle motion, moving my fingers up his head as my thumbs went down the under side, then reversing the motion, thumbs up the underside and down the head. His hips were moving in earnest now, the muscles deep inside pushing his sperm through, struggling to bring it out, to achieve climax. I could feel the pulsing in his cock, as he contracted his muscles, pushing and getting closer to his goal.

One hand stroked his shaft, the other stroked his cock head faster and faster until I sensed the orgasm approaching. I knew what was happening in his body better than he did and the power of my ability to manipulate and cause these reactions was so exhilarating that I almost came myself.

With one short, swift movement, my left hand descended to the base of his cock, and press in hard, cutting off all fluid access just at the pelvic bone. My other hand slid to his scrotum, and I wrapped my fingers and thumb around it just above his balls. I squeezed tight, and pulled down, hard, in a motion very much like milking a cow.

The pain invoked had an immediate effect. He yelped, screamed almost, partly with surprise and partly with some very real pain. His orgasm was cut short just as it had started to build, and while his cock feebly attempted to ejaculate for a few seconds, the rest of his body no longer cooperated. As his cock began to soften, I released my hold of his balls, and the pressure on the base of his cock.

He had struggled a little in his bonds, and calmed as the pain subsided. Reaching out and gently stroking his cock, I moved up until my hair hung over my face and brushed his chest. I looked in his eyes, lovingly, cherishing, and explained that he was to come only when I allowed. He was not to orgasm without my permission.

After a few expletives expressed under his breath, I resumed my position at the end of the table and began again. I put on a medical examination glove, and with plenty of lube, inserted a finger in to his anus. After a little gentle pumping motion, a second finger joined the first, and I curled and pressed to find his prostate. MMMmmm.... there it was, and as I pressed, my other hand resumed gently stroking his cock, which was quickly regaining its hardness.

My toy had been introduced to how pleasure and pain can be mixed, and was adapting. It was easy to keep his interest, allowing him the glimpse of my breasts, a kiss now and then, the stroking and stimulation continuing...

Once again, he began the hip movement, ready to reach a climax, the muscles contracting to push the sperm out... but this time, he called out, requesting permission. Begging to be allowed to come. I continued my stimulation, both inside and outside of him, but denied him.

He was not allowed to climax. He must not climax, even as I continued.

He tried, I saw his muscles relax, as he tried not to react to my stimulation. But he could not help it, and I felt the telltale signs. Once again, at the right moment, severe pressure and sharp pain stopped his ejaculation. This time he howled, and really did jerk and pull on his restraints.

When subs reach this point, I simply must share it with them. I undressed... and naked, placed my body next to his, my leg over his, my pussy brushing his thigh. My breasts pressed against his side, and my face was close to his, kissing him slightly on the cheek as is struggled and swore in frustration.

My presence calmed him once again, as my body absorbed his sensations, felt his struggles and pressed against him. He wanted more of me, wanted control over me. He wanted to be free of his bonds so that he could take me, satiate his desire.

We began, once again... and this time, he was able to hold it off much longer. I approved, and rewarded him. I gave him permission to climax, and he quickly pushed, grunted and moaned as he approached his orgasm. With one small, wet lick of my tongue under the head of his cock, he thrust up and ejaculated his sperm, coming, repeatedly, spraying his male fluids over his stomach, some of it reaching to his chest.

Such was his orgasm that I laughed... the pleasure of having caused this, to have toyed with him and finally allowed him this pleasure... it was a delight to me.

After he calmed and relaxed, he assumed I would release him. Instead, I lay with him again, my nude body stretched next to him. I felt him, was one with him, knowing every feeling, every pleasure and pain and frustration he experienced. At last, I raised myself up, and sat once again on my stool, taking him in hand.

He was ready, once again.

During the course of that night, my new toy learned obedience and control very well. As a reward, he probably had more orgasms in that one night than he had ever had in any other single night with a woman.

Six months later, he and I have still not had intercourse. So far, he hasn't complained.

No comments:

Post a Comment